Sorry no pictures today...not on the home computer.
Taj is crazy! He honestly is so fearless it amazes me. 90% of the time he goes down slides head first. He doesn't think twice about going strait for the steepest, fastest slides & flying off the bottom at 90 miles an hour while parents come running from all directions to make sure the child with the neglectful parent is okay. We've learned better than to try & stop him & as those parents soon learn, he's laughing hysterically anyway. He loves the biggest dogs, climbing anything that will hold him (& some things that won't), falling face first onto the couch from the armrest without blinking, body slamming anything laying horizontal, climbing to the top rung of the ladder, but he screams & runs whenever you try to put him in the toys at the mall that run on a quarter, or a merry go round or Preston gives him the wrong look. Quite the complex individual already.
And I just realized my sweet baby knows one of the ways I show I love him is by putting my face by his. When I rock him I like to put my face close to his & just be close. Cheek to cheek or forehead to forehead or cheek to forehead, whatever it takes. He does that to babies now to show his love. It's so sweet. I had no idea he realized this. Loves speaks all languages.
What's the fiercest thing you've ever done?
6 comments:
Having boys is all about craziness...it's awesome and it keeps you on your toes.
So...when are we coming, you ask? We have yet to buy plane tickets. We have shopped around...so we'll let you know when we finalize things. Sorry to keep you waiting : )
We'll let you know as soon as we know. Can't wait!
good thing we DON'T live by each other!! our kids would tear up all of the joints! love you. love that you have a crazy kid. i'm starting to think cruz is going to be crazier than oshyn---he charges the gate we have at the top of the stairs with his head...hmmmm
fiercest thing? skydiving (b/c it sounds fierce)...or canyoning (just b/c the zip line whipped me & gave me a big ol fat lip)
Go Taj. Fierce.
Hope you are having/had a fun time in UT.
I like the new grass background.
The firecest thing I ever did, was crawl into an under ground cave, and shoot a cougar that I had chased into this under ground cave,I was within 2 feet of him, and he was NOT happy. fun stuff, but a wee bit dangerous. Brian
married luke.
totally fierce.
I guess the fiecest thing I ever did was go fishing with a broken leg. I smashed/smushed my leg the first dip of the net, but kept right on fishing. It was fun, the water was cold and numbed the pain. it was all good! :) Alicia
Post a Comment