Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love Me Some Babies




Last weekend we drove up to Chicago to meet our good friends Aaron & Joy's TRIPLETS! When we moved to Chicago Aaron & Joy were the first to be our friends & family as we missed Hawaii too much. We couldn't have made it without you guys! So 3 years ago as we all parentlesslly napped around their pool I don't think you could have convinced any of us that one of us would eventually have triplets. But, yup, they had 3 little girls right before Thanksgiving. I am still in shock. And even more in shock with how easy they make it look! It's ridiculous! A baby here, a baby there & every one's content. No one looses their cool ever. Except for me as I chase Taj of course.
So these babies are far too adorable. The weekend was a life changing one for me. These babies not only make me think I want another one someday, but maybe 3 little girls at once!!! (not really!) To be exact 3 of Joy & Aaron's little girls please. They are so pleasant & just so fun. It's so exciting where ever you go. Fun, fun, fun. Oh & I almost forgot the best part... they were only twins at first, but one of the eggs split naturally! So Hayden & Cami are identicle & Sloan isn't. Crazy!
Taj thank you oh so much for all the kisses for the girls & all the help. You were so good.
Do you know anyone with more than one at once?

8 comments:

Lant Family said...

We have some good friends that tried and tried to have a baby. I think they tried for 3 or 4 years. They finally got pregnant using fertility and had twins. Same thing, no big deal . Glad to have them and glad to now have 2. Then they decided they wanted to have more kids and as soon as they started to try to have another baby they got pregnant. So they have 18 mo olds and a bran new baby. I know it isn't three but I think 3 under 2 is prety amazing as well. She always is doing crafts and going places and just is seriously a super mom!

Our son Kade said...

There's a couple that just moved into our ward that have twins that are non identical. She got pregnant with the first, and 2 weeks later pregnant with the second, so they're very different little girls, even though they were born at the same time. :)

Chris said...

We are feeling like we have twins sometimes with our being only 13 months apart! - But we have friends in San Diego that have triplets that are Kylie's age - Oh we loved those babies! And I have another good friend that has twins... We keep joking that it would be hard but nice to have twins next so we would not have to be prego 2 more times.. Haha - maybe we'll just stick with the two we've got!

Lauren F. said...

Hey Denae- My sister told me she ran into you as well. Nice! Twilight the movie is not rated yet, btw. There was a Twilight movie in 1998 that was rated R, but the one that we are waiting for isn't rated yet. Just FYI- cause I saw your comment on Joan;s blog.

Joan said...

AMAZING! I am so inspired by parents with multiples. I don't know anyone with twins or triplets...well, at least not personally. I think twins or triplets would be a crazy trip...but I don't think I'll get to take it b/c multiples don't run in my family or B's...who knows though?
I laughed at your comment about how we're the hippies. You're right, I guess...I mean, how much more hippie, granola do you get than homebirth, right? haha. I honestly think that your vegetable oil fueled car is a close second, though!
ps--has Pyle set a date yet? For heaven sake...I need to PLAN! I am not a fly by the seat of her pants girl. The "waiting game" is killing me! haha

The Wehrmeister's said...

My mother had twins... but you already knew that, so it's not too exciting.

Chris said...

Jeb says - if you like devil in the white city you would also probably be interested in Isaac's Storm - He loves both of these books... fyi what ev...

Molly Malia said...

my cousin just announced that she is having twins... all these babies, and i'm getting bummed