Nick. sorry but i had no pictures of you & the expression was pretty close.Cassidy & me Camping
Lovity Love Anna & I at the ISP Christmas Party

Surpise Baby Shower from my Sweet Ladies & Nick
It’s done. WOW! As of this Friday March 7th I’m a stay at home mom. I’m so scared! What if I get bored? And go insane from being in the house all the time? What if I’m making a huge mistake & wish I hadn’t quit? I really am very happy & excited though too. I love my Taj & can’t wait. I’m also going to be watching a 2 month old baby for 3 days a week to bring in some extra money & entertainment. I think that will be good at keeping me busy & of course helping me decide if I want another little guy ever. Wish me luck!
This was going to be a shorter post, but now that I posted all the cute pictures, I feel like I should do a quick ode to my coworkers. I don't think you're meant to have such great people to work with. Although I whole heartedly blame them for making me as sarcastic as I've become. It really is so fun in this department! I get to work on a daily basis with people that are some of my best friends. Sure a department full of girls gets tense sometimes & we get annoyed with eachother often, but at the end of the day if I'm not happy to be coming to work they most always make it worth it. Oh sad. I'm really going to miss this part! And I must admit, we are all much cuter in person.
p.s. I should have mentioned in my last blog that Ben is an avid non-napper. That should explain some of my strong opinion.
p.s.s There is no justification for eating at Ponderosa.
Have you ever had a GOOD Ponderosa experience?
8 comments:
Now I know the real reason you switched from myspace! So glad I could help you be a slacker, that's what Monday's are really for.
I was in the Dells this weekend, pushing for a Ponderosa dinner. Everyone but me was scared of it. I love the big P. I have fond memories of the sundae bar. Plus, the big P in the Dells- imagine all the wonderful people watching!! (I suckered friends into eating there a couple of years ago- we felt like crap afterwards, but it was wonderful).
Geez! How out of date am I? I thought you meant having dinner with the Cartwrights, Hoss, Little Joe, and Pa. Remember that opening song? Guess we don't have a Ponderosa up here in the chilly north! haha Brian
You will adore being a stay at home mom! It is the greatest! My big recommendation is to "get ready" everyday...even if you plan to only hang around the house. If I stay in pjs all day I get depressed and start feeling like a useless "housewife" with zero sex appeal! haha.
You will have SO many fun things to do with Taj (and two month old--highly recommend the part time nanny sitch...great way to earn a bit of extra income and FANTASTIC training for Taj #2). You can go to reading time at the library, you can plan fun picnics at the park with other moms, you can go on walks, you can laugh and wrestle and play silly games on the carpet...life is SO good. You are going to love it! Congrats.
Denae I am soooo envious! I just can't wait until the day I can be with my little guy ALL day long and not be at the beck and call of my phone and email. You are so so lucky! I promise you won't get bored. Life is all about family and bringing up those little ones. I'm sure Taj has no clue but he will be SO excited when mom gets to be home ALL day EVERY day. Call me if you ever want to go back to work before Tajjy is grown. I will talk you out of it! mAybe you guys will get to Disneyland, I swear if you don't take Taj soon, I will volunteer. :) Love you and I haven't eaten at Ponderosa in ages...I'm assuming its kind of like Sizzler here, Sizzler is always nasty. Any buffet is nasty, the only good thing is the salad bar.
Joan! i loved your comment about wrestling on the carpet, love to do that with Christian!
ok this is what you were afraid of....if you blogged you wouldn't keep in actual contact with your friends! you quit! why didn't i get a phone call? i'm really happy for you. you and tajjy get to play all day. and is this lincoln you are babysitting? call me sometime when you get a chance crazy!
way to be a quiter! that is really exciting! i am sure that taj and a 2 month old will keep you on your toes! i am stoked for you!
yay for mommy nae. i'm sure you'll get bored. i'm sure you'll feel home bound. i'm sure taj will drive you crazy at times. but i'm also sure you'll never regret it.
Post a Comment