Our recent trip to Chicago...
Ben's cousin Jane & her husband Chris that drove down from Minneapolis
It's freeeeezing.
So cold.
Happy, happy family
Okay, I’ve been tagged twice at the same time with 2 different questionnaires… SO I’m going to try & combine them.
what is your occupation? Store Planner/ Designer
what are you listening to right now? In between songs by The Format & Collective Soul
what is the last thing you ate? A delicious pack of 100 calorie Little Bites Choc. Chip squares
do you wish on stars? Yup every time
if you were a crayon what color would you be? Brown because for some reason I always end up attracted to brown… or green too
how is the weather right now? Freaking ridiculously cold & windy
last person you talked to on the phone? Isaac
do you like the person who tagged you? for sure
how old are you right now? 25 and 312 days
your favorite drink? Water… really I love it
favorite sport to watch? I’m not really into sports, but I love watching surfing
have you ever dyed your hair? Several disappointing times
your favorite job? I really like my job right now
any pets? Anela the cat & Roxi the dog
favorite month? April—finally nice weather & storms at night
favorite food? I don’t know that there’s anything I don’t love… but I am on a cookie cake with lots of icing craze at the moment
what was the last movie you watched? About Schmidt
favorite day of the year? Any day when it’s nice outside
what do you do to vent anger? Naps definitely help or just vent to someone
fall or spring? Spring because I’m always sooo ready for it
hugs or kisses? Hugs please
cherry or blueberry? Cherry
living arrangements? Our first house in Ballwin, MO with Taj, Ben, me & the animals
when was the last time you cried? Honestly I’m not sure… a while ago, but I got a little choked up today twice because I’m so tired & emotional right now
what is on the floor in your closet? Shoes & some plastic drawers
who is the friend that you have known the longest? oh Leslie for sure!
what did you do last night? Oh goodness… had a goodbye celebration for Ike & Jeremy—DDR & deep discussions until waaay too late
what inspires you? finding people are still born good
what are you afraid of? Terrified of losing someone I love so much & getting stitches ever again!
how many cars have you had? 7- Berretta, Tracker, Sunfire, Tercel, Legacy, Rabbit, Scion XB
how many keys are on your key ring? 3
how many years at your current job? 2 years & 1 month
favorite day of the week? Saturday for sure
where have you lived? Hayward, CA/ Mundelein, IL/ St.Louis, MO/ Provo, UT/ Orem, UT/ Laie, HI/ Chicago, IL
first cd you ever bought? Clueless
favorite vacation?
favorite tv shows? Arrested Development, The Office, Scrubs
10 years ago: I was 15 and wow… I remember it all perfectly but had no idea it’d been 10 years almost to the day already. Ben & I had been together for a year & yeah it was a really bad time for our relationship, so I’d rather just move past it.
5 things on my to do list today: figure out why our mortgage has been raised $150, deposit money at the bank, sleep
Snacks I enjoy: chips & salsa
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay off the car & any debt & the house & finish the basement & deck, pay off family’s stuff & of course start spoiling myself… a spa day first & lots of clothes right after & travel, travel, TRAVEL with houses all over the place to stay at! Really not greedy at all.
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay off the car & any debt & the house & finish the basement & deck, pay off family’s stuff & of course start spoiling myself… a spa day first & lots of clothes right after & travel, travel, TRAVEL with houses all over the place to stay at! Really not greedy at all.
3 of my bad habits: driving fast, sleeping, avoiding people when I’m upset with them
5 jobs I have had: stirfry cook, Skills Trainer for an autistic child, waitress at Unos, Interior Design Assistant, American Eagle sales associate
5 things people don't know about me: I love to clean & am a little neurotic about it, I am very determined to always get at least 8.5 hours of sleep, I don’t really watch TV more than maybe once a week, I have a really hard time spending money that isn’t for a necessity
So Charlotte, Alicia & Joan what are YOUR answers???
8 comments:
Hey Denae! SO glad you got some sailor jeans and LOVE them. I pulled mine out a couple days ago and have been louging around in their compfy-ness! :) So hooray for both of us!
NOT breast feeding anytime in the next 24 hours but we're trying to get prego right now so.....kinda someday soon :)Would love one!
I made it onto your blog! It's just like being famous! Do you think people will start to recognize me in the grocery store and ask for my autograph and stuff? I've been practicing my signature so it's ok if they do. Hey, why didn't we get a picture of you and Tajjy in front of the sex shop?
liked the combo of the 2 tags. i have tried to look luisa up on myspace and facebook but no luck. molly might know her number or something. try ask her. stop driving so fast.
Fun to read a little bit about you. I get my backgrounds from Pyzam, you can just click the I think orange bar on the top of my blog and it will take you there. There are tons of cute ones.
Ok, I answered the questions on my blog. :) Fun stuff. :) Alicia
wat you like eh?!
hey liked the tag! its all so you... i miss you! i love the face lift too... the blog that is, you are just b-e-a-utiful...
Hey guys! Can we PLEASE get together when you come to Utah?!?!? We are planning on it, just let us know dates. Do you need somewhere to stay? Our place has 3 kids running around constantly..but we'd love to have you! Let us know! Love, Linds
Love Emily's hair! She looks like she has purplish highlights, very chic, love it. I am going to steal your list since I've been tagged a few times too, check it out.
Post a Comment