HEY good pic of the moon. I figured the eclipse would be in the middle of the night, so I kept looking out to make sure the clouds were staying to the south and then I found out the eclipse was already over and I had missed it. and it was clear, so I could have seen it, I just didn't know when it was. And I thought your title was very clever, for a muggle. Charlotte
4 comments:
you're right ben, nothing clever. just kidding. awesome picture, i forgot to check it out.
Don't listen to Besty... you're very clever Ben. I'm proud of you for writing too. I love it when you post stuff!
HEY good pic of the moon. I figured the eclipse would be in the middle of the night, so I kept looking out to make sure the clouds were staying to the south and then I found out the eclipse was already over and I had missed it. and it was clear, so I could have seen it, I just didn't know when it was.
And I thought your title was very clever, for a muggle. Charlotte
Awesome pic Ben!!
xx
mum
Post a Comment