Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dirty Little Secrets

Sweet puppies Roxi & Beck (her brother)
Sleeping on the couch...
I love all the comments guys! Hillarious! I love my friends!
Okay, so Ben & I have this kind of creepy, secret (well not so anymore) hobby. We like to track down crime scenes in St.Louis. Yes, yes I know it’s gross, but it seems there is always something to find here & we kind of feel sneaky & clever about it. It’s kind of like we’re detectives. We never even use mapquest! We just piece together the bits from the news & search until we find it. Needless to say they have to be fairly close & we’re not driving to the ghetto, but it’s kind of exciting in a sick way. Maybe we should start taking pictures of the places… hmmm… although it’s kind of creepy just driving by them even & I think I’d rather not get out. Not to mention that is probably crossing the line.

What's your pastime you don't tell people about, hmmmm???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sister is reading a book about a Chicago brothel that was incredibly successful at the turn of the century, so we went looking for it. It's been torn down and replaced with ugly high rises. It kind of makes me want to seek out other brothels though. ...and this leads to my family secret- apparently my great-great aunt was a successful madame in the 30s in Philadelphia. She owned an entire block of row houses and had a private chef. Ah, family history. You guys do know about the baby-baby in my family, yes?

(I wish you guys would've had this crime-scene sobsession in Chicago. I would've totally gone with you)

Molly Malia said...

kasey and i do that! we like to catch people breaking into cars!